TD Bank Project Specialist III in Auburn, Maine
Auto req ID 191450BR
Job Title Project Specialist III
Job Status Full Time
Country UNITED STATES
Province/ State Maine
Location Auburn-Great Falls Plaza
Business Line TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary Commercial Banking
Job Category(s) Commercial Banking
TD Description About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
• Initiates and champions new projects based on personal knowledge of industry and Company; evaluates various alternatives based on extensive research and information and provides analysis of recommendations as needed; meets with department and other Company management as needed to gain approvals.
• May supervise staff as directed; assigning, prioritizing and monitoring work.
• Seeks help from management usually only with largest, most complex projects, typically during the project planning stage.
• Manages self (and/or) team’s controllable expenses to designated budget.
• Participates in evaluating effectiveness of projects after implementation; receives feedback from various internal areas and outside vendors, passes information to others as necessary and incorporates changes into future project plans.
• Provides input to department policies and procedures and ensures their proper implementation; ensures that area's activities comply with any applicable legal and regulatory guidelines.
• Bachelor’s degree or progressive work experience in addition to experience below
• 5+ Years of related experience
• Demonstrated ability to successfully plan, develop, lead and execute projects.
• Proven ability to gather information and recommend solutions.
• Excellent process improvement skills, including the ability to evaluate procedures and recommend improvements.
• Excellent communication skills, including strong writing ability.
• Effective presentation and influencing skills.
• Supervisory experience preferred.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Maine
City (Primary) Auburn