TRC Companies Pipeline Construction Inspector in Augusta, Maine
Inspection on natural gas pipelines under construction will include the following:
- Completing job site inspection reports,
- Verifying contractors are operator qualified for the work they are performing.
Inspectors are required to meet the following minimum requirements:
· Northeast Gas Association Operator Qualification for each task they shall inspect (see list attached -- the qualifications highlighted in red may or may not be required),
· Possess knowledge of construction safety requirements and procedures,
· Be an OSHA excavation competent person, and
· Have a minimum of 1-year prior civil construction and/or gas construction and maintenance experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Augusta, ME - Western Avenue - AUG