Molina Healthcare Senior Test Analyst - REMOTE in Augusta, Maine
/* /REMOTE Qualifications:/ if you live outside a reasonable driving distance from the Augusta, ME office we are open to remote candidates for this position.* **/
• SQL: Proficient with SQL in creating complex queries to data-mine and validate data accuracy in testing results
• Proficient with the following MS Office products:- Outlook - Word - Excel - Access - PowerPoint
• Experienced with Test Lead responsibilities –- Effectively coordinating the testing efforts of teammates on projects/large testing efforts - Efficient and appropriate tracking and reporting on testing progress, defects, roadblocks and challenges - Working closely with the Project Manager, Business Analysts, Architects, and Test Manager/Supervisor to ensure successful and timely delivery of a high quality product or solution.
• Accountable - Accepts personal responsibility for the quality, accuracy, and timeliness of his or her work and assumes ownership of the results. Collaborates to get results.
• Adapts quickly to change. Remains flexible and is able to address change without diminishing quality, accuracy, or timeliness. Emphasizes the positive aspects associated with change. Enthusiastically addresses problems and seeks creative solutions.
• Respectful - Maintains high work ethics through adherence to company policies and procedures, core values and code of conduct. Respects customers and colleagues and values ethical business practices.
• Works well with all levels within the company to achieve common goals. Actions and communications reflect respect for all. Keeps in mind that we are one organization and one team.
Required Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• 5 years combined experience in healthcare/testing/analysis, with a minimum of 3 years of software testing experience (System Integration Testing/User Acceptance Testing)
• Intermediate level proficiency in SQL
• Intermediate level proficiency with MS Office products - Outlook, Excel, Word
• Intermediate level proficiency with Sharepoint
• Basic/Introductory level proficiency with MS Office products – Access and PowerPoint
Bachelor's Degree in related field of study, or equivalent experience
Preferred License, Certification, Association:
• CST, CSTA, CSTE
• Intermediate level proficiency with HP ALM (HP Application Lifecycle Management)
/To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V./
Job: *Information Technology Service
Organization: *Medical Systems
Title: Senior Test Analyst - REMOTE
Requisition ID: 1801926