General Electric Zone Operations Coordinator in Augusta, Maine
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Deliver first-class service contract process execution. Audit, track, drive and analyze billable service events and contract modifications for assigned territory. Ensure timely and accurate contract and non-contract billing of customers. Act as a liaison and partner with Field Service to meet commitments and resolve issues related to invoicing and contract administration.
• Audit & analyze service records at customer assigned accounts
• Provide ongoing training on proper service documentation to technicians
• Proactively communicate to sites, regions and zones on actions needed to bill
• Monitor and manage all contract and non-contract billing activities necessary to achieve related metrics
• Work within all related systems (Legacy CMT, Support Central, etc.) to manage and complete all required work
• Effectively manage and prioritize various projects with minimal supervision.
• Responsible for timely and accurate processing of invoicing-related events for contract and non-contract services.
• Work within all related systems Legacy and Support Central to manage and complete all work.
• Effectively manage and prioritize various projects with minimal supervision
• Associate degree in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing or related discipline and minimum one year of customer service experience; or a High School diploma/GED and five or more years of customer service experience.
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products (e.g., Word, Outlook, Excel, Access).
• Minimum two years’ experience working with Microsoft Excel.
• Ability to communicate using local language.
• Strong focus on customer care and satisfaction.
• Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines and commitments.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Highly motivated, goal-oriented, and a self-starter, who takes initiative to make things happen and identifies what needs to be done and does it.
• Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
•Excellent organizational, project management, and time management skills, including multitasking and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines, follow up, and an attention to detail.
•Adaptable to multiple requests and daily changes.
•Ability to interact effectively across all levels of a matrix organization, both internally and with external customers.
• Experience with quotation and contract systems tools (e.g., MUST, eOM, Oracle, Cognos).
• Basic understanding of technical/medical equipment and services and a preferred knowledge in applicable specific GEHC care areas.
Locations: United States; Alabama, Alaska, American Samoa, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Northern Mariana Islands, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Utah, Vermont, Virgin Islands, U.S., Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming; Open to US- Wauwatosa, preferred
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.