Hire IT People, LLC InfraStructure Project Manager in freeport, Maine
InfraStructure Project Manager
This Job was posted over 30 Days Ago on 02-25-2014
Find latest similar jobs
Sign up for similar job alert!
Job ID :
4 years ago
Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
I’ve an Urgent requirement for InfraStructure PM in Freeport,
Maine. Interested can send their resumes to krishna(at)hireitpeople.com
or you can reach me on my number 202 719 0200 x 104.
• Experience managing complex IT projects primarily focused on
Infrastructure (network, security, server, database, hardware, etc.)
• Excellent communication and English-language skills.
• Excellent negotiation skills, able to clearly present options,
tradeoffs and recommendations to influence effective decision making.
• Detail oriented, can lead and coordinate infrastructure type
• Able to facilitate focus across diverse technology (hardware,
network, application, security) and detail oriented teams.
• Action oriented, will follow through to closure.
• Willing to participate in overnight and weekend implementations.
• Able to develop, with the team, a set of realistic expectations
that meet business needs.
• Able to motivate teams towards completion of project goals.
• Able to judge when and how to appropriately escalate issues and
risks for Senior Management awareness and support.
• Experience with applying PMI based project management methods.
• Demonstrates strength in leadership voice/presence with the
team, Sponsor and Stakeholders - does not hesitate to set clear expectations,
follow-through and escalate when needed.
• Experience with Clarity and Open Workbench.
Need for two IT Project Managers with infrastructure
There are several small to medium efforts (10-40% PM
allocations) that will be bundled together under these PMs (see examples
• Upgrade MS Exchange application to the latest version, includes
server and desktop client.
• Upgrade SharePoint environment to the latest version, includes
migration of existing environments.
• Work with storage vendor to replace mission critical disk