Kelly Services Clerk I in Lewiston, Maine
Kelly Services is looking for a Clerk in the Lewiston ME area.
Temp to hire
Will they be working a rotational schedule: No 8:00am - 4:30pm with 30 mins unpaid lunch
SUMMARY OF DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assists the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) co-coordinator with branch and exempt customer reviews.
• Researches cash transaction reports using the Atchley system to prepare CTR's.
• Daily communication with the head tellers and store supervisors.
• Submits currency transaction reports to the internal revenue service and responds when follow up is necessary.
• Reviews new customer files for completeness and accuracy.
• Knowledge of Bank Secrecy Act and Currency Transaction Report requirements.
• Good organization skills to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work independently, exercise sound judgment, and detail oriented.
• Ability to use/learn current technology and software applications related to position.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills. Good interpersonal skills.
Must have skills:
• Basic knowledge of MS Office
• Banking/teller experience
• Knowledge of how transactions work
Nice to have skills:
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Previous banking experience
• Back office experience
• High school education or equivalent.
• 1-2 year’s business experience - including six months' experience as a Bank Teller.
Have questions? Chat with me: https://flashrecruit.com/user/KerryAnnBeckford
If you are interested in the position, please apply with an updated resume. Or email me your resume at KERB794@kellyservices.com with the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Why Kelly ® ?
At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm