Cabela's Customer Experience Outfitter - Part Time in Scarborough, Maine
Become a part of the World's Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabela's we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live... Dream... Work the Adventure! Cabela’s has an opening for a Part-Time Customer Experience Outfitter at our Scarborough, ME retail store.
Position Overview: Provide legendary customer service to every customer by greeting and assisting them in finding merchandise and making buying decisions. This position supports visual merchandising standards by taking ownership of the sales floor presentation. This position requires experience and/or knowledge of the outdoor lifestyle. Outfitter resolves and enhances customer loyalty by ensuring a positive shopping experience throughout the store. Outfitter processes returns, in-store pickups, and answers general store process questions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Resolving customer questions and concerns in accordance with company guidelines via phone and face-to-face interaction. Processes returns, in-store pickups, and other special orders such as layaways, holds, and outdoor game licensing and registrations. Researches orders, products, lost gift cards, and rebates for customers.
- Provides legendary customer service by assisting customers in making buying decisions by identifying and evaluating customers' needs, by making product recommendations based on this analysis, and by promoting Cabela's programs such as CLUB membership, kiosk, VOC, and in-store pickup.
- Assure visual presentation standards are met by up-keep and maintenance including, but not limited to, restocking, remerchandising, dusting, and vacuuming sales floor as needed.
- Respond and handle customer issues by using good judgment and logic in solving problems and making decisions within the job scope.
- Assist in other areas of the store when business needs dictate, including, but not limited to, hunting, fishing, camping, footwear, clothing, gifts, general store, archery, marine, backend, cashier, deli, and bargain cave.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 0 to 2+ Years Experience
- Hiring preference is given to those with solid sales and customer service experience and at least six month to one year of related field experience
Cabela’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Cabela’s shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
Cabela's offers a competitive benefits package to include: 401k, vacation, health and dental coverage for you and your family,andemployee discounts.
Pay Grade: 5N
Applying for a posted position does not guarantee an interview. The Internal Transfer Policy applies.
Auto req ID: 42826BR
Posting Title: Customer Experience Outfitter - Part Time
Department: CUSTOMER SERVICE
Location/Division: Scarborough ME - Retail
Req Type: Non-Exempt