Cigna Senior Client Manager - Maine / New Hampshire in South Portland, Maine
Responsible for growing membership within existing accounts and for directly managing business relationships with client accounts. Ensures that systems and processes are in place to meet the needs of internal and external clients. Develops and implements strategies and policies relating to account management. May provide guidance or expertise to less experienced account managers.
- Overall account management responsibility for CIGNA HealthCare assigned customers including responsibility for persistency results, membership and revenue growth, and the cultivation of customer and producer/broker relationships.
- Provides input that positively impacts financial results.
- Ensures exceptional service and growth through the development of a high performing Client Management team.
- College Degree or equivalent related experience.
- 5 years’ experience in health benefits.
- Excellent communication/customer service skills and sales negotiation skills.
- Sales/marketing/underwriting or operations experience.
- Financial Savvy; ability to grow book of business.
Primary Location: South Portland-Maine
Other Locations: United States-New Hampshire-Hooksett
Work Locations: 500 SouthBorough Dr Ste 302 South Portland 04106
Job: Sales-Direct Sales/Acct Mgmt
Employee Status: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Job Posting: Mar 13, 2018, 3:34:05 PM
Cigna is an equal opportunity employer, which means we offer equal treatment to all applicants. Cigna does not discriminate, either directly or indirectly, on the grounds of race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, nationality, national origin, ethnic origin, religion, beliefs or creed, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or genetic information in any area of recruitment. In some countries we ask for information on the ethnic origin, gender and disability of our applicants for the purpose of monitoring equal opportunity. If you have a disability and would like to indicate as part of your application any relevant effects of your disability and any adjustment which you consider should reasonably be made to the process to assist your application, please do so in the relevant field during the application process.